As the calendar shifts towards the holiday season and 2022, you may be trying to calibrate how to handle celebratory events, annual awards, meetings, and conferences — in person? Virtual? A combination (hybrid) event?
In earlier posts, we’ve shared advice designed to help you understand the role high-quality AV plays in different types of events. Among other topics, we’ve discussed:
- getting in touch with attendee needs (Is Your In-Person Event Worth Coming To? and Hybrid Event Planning in 2021: Are Your Attendees Ready?)
- planning your virtual event (How to Create a Virtual Event Agenda)
- executing your virtual event (Live vs Semi-Live Virtual Events: The Case for Pre-Recording)
- making strategic decisions around your hybrid event budget (Hybrid Event Budgets: How to Host a Cost-Effective Event)
- creating a welcoming environment for all event goers, including those who live with physical, psychological, or cognitive disabilities (How to Increase Accessibility for Your Virtual or Hybrid Event)
We’ve got you covered whichever way you decide to go — and we’re happy to walk you through your options during a free consultation.
Below, get inspired by how our AV production services made our clients’ virtual projects more inclusive and engaging.
Virtual Annual Partner Recognition Awards
Client: Zapproved / eDiscovery Hero Awards
Steal this strategy:
This ceremony featured a mix of live elements and pre-recorded awards presentations. Hosts and a keynote speaker were live in the Seamless Events studio, then award winners shared live acceptance speeches via an integrated remote feed.
Just wanted to send a quick note to give praise to your team! Chris was excellent and professional and the rest of the crew did a great job with the event! Our audience and stakeholders had nothing but praise so thank you!
— Julia Nemeth, Events Marketing Manager, Zapproved
Virtual Annual Meeting
Client: American Research Center in Egypt
Featured Remote Speaker
Client: Loyola University Chicago / 2021 Commencement Ceremony
Industry: Higher Education
Virtual Holiday Event:
Tree Lighting Ceremony
Client: Willamette University
Industry: Higher Education
Collaborating closely with your AV production partner lets you create an event that meets your overall goals. As Amber Heintz, VP of operations for Bishop-McCann, recently noted in a Meetings Today article:
“We have been able to see just how important technology can be in supporting business needs. The ability to determine which meetings are necessary to hold in person and which would save travel time is a huge advantage both from a business financial perspective and a personal time perspective.”
Ready for a free consultation to help you better understand your AV options? Contact us today!