In some ways, planning a hybrid event comes down to five little words: Prioritize the moments that matter.
But when you’re splitting time, energy, and money across audiences, how do you know when to go all out and when to take a more streamlined approach?
To help you create an experience that resonates with all your attendees, watch as Seamless CEO Laurel Miller, Jen Kingen Kush (certified DES and Founder, Kingen Kush Solutions), and Hilary Laney (CEO, Evia) get granular about where to put your resources.
In this 8-minute clip, you’ll hear their thoughts on cost-conscious ways to live stream, creating meaningful interaction across your audiences, and focusing on long-term strategy when creating your event.
Watch the clip to learn:
- why taking a holistic approach to planning — and engaging your AV production team early — makes financial sense
- how to think through which components of your hybrid event should be digital
- what presentation formats work well for in-person vs virtual audiences
- why taking a “365” view of audience engagement can keep audiences interacting with your organization’s content throughout the year
You’ve read the industry take: “Hybrid events unify the in-person and virtual event experience by offering attendees the best of both worlds.”* Here’s the strategic information you need to help you go from high-level statements to exceptional audience experiences.
* Source: Cvent, “Hybrid Event Marketing Roundup,” July 2021