As the head of a creative audio visual solutions company, Seamless CEO Laurel Miller loves to translate tech-talk into human-speak — and when she finds other event industry pros who feel the same way, it’s game on for creating resources that help planners boost their expertise.
Recently, she got together with Jen Kingen Kush (certified DES and Founder, Kingen Kush Solutions), and Hilary Laney (CEO, Evia) for a webinar that took on planners’ new reality: hybrid events.
After they defined a hybrid event, they discussed how to think strategically about three different types of hybrid audience setups, and offered insights on building a hybrid budget.
In this next 8-minute installment, they give you tools to talk to your current or potential venue about Internet connectivity and bandwidth. If you’re looking for a primer that walks you through tech considerations for streaming synchronous sessions, you’ve found it!
Dive in with our three experts to learn:
- when to loop in your AV production team
- why it’s imperative to consider both production needs and attendee consumption when evaluating bandwidth
- how and why to create an on-site room for live streaming — and who should be in it
- when to consider hiring independent companies to boost connectivity
- what’s involved with a “blended content” approach
- how to help your in-person attendees respect the needs of remote attendees
Whether you relish or dread the tech side of hybrid events, we’re here to help you up your odds of a smooth, glitch-free experience for organizers and attendees alike. Reach out for a free quote!